Hello Judson Jag family,
We hope you’ve enjoyed your summer! We are busy preparing for the 2020-21 school year. We want to keep you as up to date as possible on new information as it becomes available to us.
• The first day of school (Comprehensive Distance Learning) will be Monday, September 14th.
• We know many of you are concerned about collecting personal items that were left at school last Spring. Please know that the district is working on a plan to retrieve these items and as soon as a plan has been determined, we will communicate that plan to you.
• If you are new to Salem-Keizer School District and need to register your student at Judson Middle School please follow this link: https://salkeiz.k12.or.us/parents/enrollment-and-registration/ to enroll your student.
• If you have a student currently in the Salem-Keizer School District and need to update your ParentVUE account follow this link: https://salkeiz.k12.or.us/parentvue-studentvue/
• If you have a student currently enrolled at Judson, but do not have a ParentVUE account, please contact the school at 503-399-3201.
• Judson remains closed but our office will be back at work (remotely) on Monday, August 17th. We will be available from 8am – 3pm to help answer any questions you may have.