Great news! We are moving forward with Season 2 of our Athletic Camp. The Oregon State Athletic Association (OSAA) has released a plan for athletics and activities for the remainder of the school year. With COVID-19 continuing to present many challenges, Salem Keizer School District remains committed to the belief that participation in physical activity is vital to the health and well-being of young people.
Season 2 will begin February 22 and extend until April 18
All athletics and activities will follow OHA, OSAA and District guidelines below:
All indoor activities are prohibited while Marion County falls into the extreme risk category. At this time, all activities will be outdoors with a limitation of 50 people per workout.
Athletic camps will take place as follows:
Ultimate Frisbee, all grades will meet on Mondays, starting February 22nd
Football 7 & 8th grade meet on Tuesdays, starting February 23rd
Volleyball 7 & 8th grade meet on Wednesdays, starting February 24th
Cross Country, all grades will meet on Thursdays, starting February 25th
Camp times are 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Remember to dress warmly, bring a face mask and a water bottle.
In order to participate, please make sure you have registered on Family ID. Remember that 7th and 8th grade students must have a current sports physical on file. There is no fee required to participate.
Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Participants will monitor all signs and symptoms prior to participating in camp.
- The COVID-19 Participation Waiver/Agreement Form must be completed.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times while on school grounds. Face masks are required even when actively participating in activities.
- Only Salem-Keizer students and staff may be on school grounds. Spectators will not be allowed; this includes parents and siblings unless the parent is a SK staff member.
- Participants should bring their own water bottles. Drinking fountains are not available.
All Oregon Health Authority guidelines will be followed to ensure proper cleaning both before and after camp activities.
REGISTER HERE: https://hello.familyid.com/