Season 3 Athletic Camp at Judson Middle School is now open for registration. We are continuing to follow the Oregon State Athletic Association (OSAA) plan for athletics and activities for the remainder of the school year. With COVID-19 continuing to present many challenges, Salem Keizer School District remains committed to the belief that participation in physical activity is vital to the health and well-being of young people.
With Marion & Polk counties moving from extreme risk to high-risk status on Feb. 26, Volleyball will be allowed to practice and play indoors with a capacity limit of 50.
Season 3 will be offering Track & Field, Football and Volleyball.
Athletic camps will take place as follows:
Track & Field 6, 7 & 8th grade, March 29 – May 2, practice days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – REGISTRATION CLOSED APRIL 2
Football 7 & 8th grade, April 26 – June 6, practice days are Monday-Friday – REGISTRATION CLOSED ARPIL 26
Volleyball 7 & 8th grade, May 3 – June 2, practice days are Tuesday-Friday – REGISTRATION CLOSED MAY 2
Ultimate Frisbee, all grades, Monday – REGISTRATION CLOSED
All practice times are 4-5:30 PM
Remember to bring a face mask and a water bottle.
In order to participate, you do need to re-register for each season. Remember that 7th and 8th grade students must have a current sports physical on file.
There is no fee to participate.
Safety Protocols and Procedures
- Participants will monitor all signs and symptoms prior to participating in camp.
- The COVID-19 Participation Waiver/Agreement Form must be completed.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times while on school grounds. Face masks are required even when actively participating in activities.
- Only Salem-Keizer students and staff may be on school grounds. Spectators will not be allowed; this includes parents and siblings unless the parent is a SK staff member.
- Participants should bring their own water bottles. Drinking fountains are not available.
All Oregon Health Authority guidelines will be followed to ensure proper cleaning both before and after camp activities.
Please feel free to contact your coach or school office if you have questions.