Due to the recent ice storm and power outages many of the families in our community are without food, power, and basic needs. Here are some resources our school district has compiled that could be helpful to families and the community. Click on the links or view the attachments for more information.
Please share this information with anyone who may need it. We hope our Judson families are staying warm and safe!
Power Outage Information
– Power company crews are out working to restore power to our communities. Due to the volume of downed lines and trees, power outages could be prolonged in some areas.
– Power outages may also affect cellular service until power is restored to area towers.
– To check the status of outages in your area, please check with your local provider:
PGE: https://portlandgeneral.com/outages or 800-544-1795
Salem Electric: https://www.salemelectric.com/outage-information or 503-362-3601
CPI: https://www.cpi.coop/safety/outage-information or 800-872-9036
Pacific Power: https://www.pacificpower.net/outages-safety.html or 877-508-5088
Follow these Safety Steps as Winter Storms Hit your Community: https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/news/2021/winter-weather-can-be-dangerous-how-to-stay-safe.html
Winter Storm Call Center | 503-588-5108
Marion County has established a call center for residents in need following the ice storm and subsequent widespread power outages. Call 503-588-5108 for information about available resources or to request a welfare check for a medically vulnerable friend or family member in unincorporated areas of the county. Current call center hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
Please do not call this number for updates about power outages. Please call your power company for that information.
– Farmers to Family COVID Relief Food Boxes distributed through Marion Polk Food Share: https://marionpolkfoodshare.org/covid-19-relief-food-distribution/?fbclid=IwAR0zHKvpRi-bBXGDguVJcom5V00bquqqi_tkPk69YYtDWZmUG7mXD85SmxU
– Mano a Mano Food Bank: https://manoamanofc.org/aboutus/?page_id=549
– SNAP Benefit Replacements