We have had a great start to our wrestling season with practices and are excited to start with wrestling matches on Tuesday, January 18th. We have new guidance that we would like to share: Spectator capacity for our upcoming wrestling matches is limited to 2 per athlete. Tickets will be given to the athletes by their coaches prior to each home and away match. Every spectator MUST present their ticket at the door.
All requirements for physical distancing and face coverings will continue to be maintained for participants, coaches and spectators. Requirements include:
- Face coverings are required for all spectators.
- Athletes are not required to wear a face covering indoors while actively practicing or playing a competitive sport at any level, including cheerleading and dance/drill.
- Students not actively participating (i.e., on the sideline/bench during an indoor competition.) are required to wear a face covering.
- Coaches and support staff are required to wear a face covering during indoor practices and competitions. This includes weight training regardless of location.
- All individuals should maintain physical distance to the extent possible.
- Face coverings are optional in outdoor settings.
Working together to closely follow all safety protocols will support our students in maintaining time in play, and in the classroom.
If you have any questions, please contact our wrestling coach, Kyle Bonn by email email@example.com
All Matches begin at 4:45 PM (Schedule is subject to change)
|Tuesday, Jan. 18th||Straub @ Judson|
|Thursday, Jan. 20th||Judson @ Walker|
|Tuesday, Jan. 25th||Judson @ Parrish|
|Thursday, Jan. 27||Judson BYE Week|
|Thursday, Feb. 3||Judson @ Waldo|
|Tuesday, Feb. 8||Claggett @ Judson|
|Thursday, Feb. 10||Judson @ Stephens|
|Tuesday, Feb. 15||Judson BYE Week|
|Thursday, Feb. 17||Judson @ Houck|
|Saturday, Feb. 19||MS All City Wrestling Tournament @ North HS|
|Tuesday, Feb. 22||Whiteaker @ Judson|
|Thursday, Feb. 24||Crossler/Leslie @ Judson|